Choose Your Trim Style
Choose Your Surface Millwork Style
V-Groove Tongue & Groove
Flush Face Tongue & Groove
Choose Your Top Section Style
Curved Top (with window)
Curved Top (no window)
Rectangular Top (with window)
Rectangular Top (no window)
Choose Your Material
Flat Panel MDF
Natural Western Red Cedar
Choose Your Finish Color
St. Croix Natural
North Fork Dark Brown
Big River Brown
Exterior Latex Paint
Choose Your Door Width
Choose Your Door Height
Choose Your Hardware
Strap & Bind Hinges (16", 24", or 36")
34.5” Slide Bar Latch
3/4" Round Clavos (Decorative Nails)
1-1/4" Round Clavos (Decorative Nails)
Pyramid Clavos (Decorative Nails)
Choose Your Glass
Choose Your Track System
Choose Your Opener
CAMBEK Classics Slide Style Garage doors are specially designed to mirror the elegant styles of traditional carriage house doors, without the inconvenient opening mechanisms. Their single-panel designs give the illusion that they can slide open, but instead they open overhead like a modern garage door. These beautiful handcrafted doors combine bold and customizable design with new-age durability and operation.
Install these Slide Style Garage Doors on your home to give it a timely charm that will last a generation.
- Frame Construction: Spruce-Pine Fir and Douglas Fir
- Section Thickness: 2 “
- Insulation: 1” Polystyrene
- Standard Widths: 8’, 9’, 10’, 16’, 18’
- Standard Heights: 7’ 8’ 9’
- Section Heights:
- 7’ Door = 21”, 21”, 21”, 21”
- 8’ Door = 24”, 24”, 24”, 24”
- 9’ Door = 21”, 21”, 21”, 21″, 24”
- Premium Surface Materials: Paint/Stain Grade Natural Western Red Cedar or Flat Panel MDF
- Trim Board Design Options: X-buck, No-buck
- Vertical Orientated Surface Millwork: Flat Panel Extira, 4” & 6” V-Groove Tongue & Groove, 4” & 6” Flush Face Tongue & Groove
- Rectangular or Curve Top Options
- Standard Radius for Curve Top Options: 4”, 6”, 8”, 10”, 12” drops
- Trim Board Sizes: 5 1/4” Bottom Board, 5 1/4” Side & Top Boards, 3 1/2” Interior Boards
- Glass Options: Clear Double Strength, Insulated Clear
- Muntin Options: Square
- Decorative Hardware:
- Strap & Blind Hinges: 16″, 24″ & 36″ Lengths
- 34 1/2” Slide Bar Latch
- Strap Pulls
- Clavos (Decorative Nails): 1 1/4″ Round, Pyramid, 3/4″ Round
- 2-year warranty
- Track Systems: 12”, 15”, 20”, 32” Radius, Front Low Headroom
- Openers: 8580 WLB, LMWLED DC Belt Drive, 8500W Jackshaft
Every CAMBEK Classics Slide Style Garage Door is constructed with high-quality materials that stand the test of time. Their internal frame is built using 100% Spruce-pine-fur and Douglas fir wood and insulated with expanded polystyrene, protecting against air loss during the winter and summer months. Internal ship lap joints provide a solid construction that makes CAMBEK doors outlast the competition.
The surface of every CAMBEK Classics door features Western Red Cedar millwork, layered trim boards, and true tongue and groove surface materials that are exquisitely handcrafted to match the style of carriage door and customizable features you choose. Blended strips and water diverting drip caps are added to protect the door from moisture and water damage year-round.
A two-year warranty comes with every CAMBEK Classics door.
While CAMBEK’s custom crafted wooden garage doors install similarly to many other garage doors, we only recommend installation to be done by qualified, experienced professional door installers. We are a proud member of the IDA (International Door Association) and have access to over 10,000 licensed and bonded professional installers across the country. Fill out the form below and we will connect you with a preferred CAMBEK Classics door installer.
About CAMBEK Classics™
CAMBEK brings decades of experience, expert craftsmanship, and careful attention to detail to its Classics line of customizable wood garage doors.
This affordable line of garage doors is for homeowners who are looking to recreate the authentic feel of 17th and 18th century carriage houses or complement the design of their contemporary home. They are made to order from high-quality wood and come in four customizable styles, making it easy for homeowners to choose the style and features they want in their overhead garage door.
We make the design and purchasing processes easy; simply choose from our range of garage door styles and custom features. This helps shorten the ordering and design process without sacrificing on build quality. The same craftsmen who build our high-end one-of-a-kind Designer Doors® build every garage door in our CAMBEK Classics line.
Whether you are a homeowner or a professional, this is the easiest way to get a hand-built wood garage door for your next project.