Reasons to Match Your Garage and Entry Doors
A home’s garage and entry doors are often its two most defining features. They immediately draw the eyes of visitors and those simply passing by. So, one of the very best ways to increase curb appeal and stand out from every other home in the neighborhood is to have a custom garage or entry door specially made just for your home.
It’s even better when you have both made at the same time, with the same design and by the same experienced company.
Why You Should Have a Matching Garage and Entry Door
There are many reasons to have matching garage and entry doors on a home. Here’s why you should consider a matching aesthetic:
1. It will give your home a more cohesive look.
2. It will increase your home’s curb appeal.
3. It will allow your home to stand out and become unique.
How to Match Garage and Entry Doors
Customization is the key to matching garage and entry doors. The best and most appealing doors will not only match — they will also be created from fresh, new designs as well as being built in tandem. Why shop around for doors that look similar when you can have them custom-built to perfectly match one another?
Since your custom garage and entry doors are designed and built from scratch, you have a lot of options and choices when it comes to design, hardware, door features, and more. Here are a few tips for coordinating the design and look of your doors:
1. Choose the same style for your doors: if you are looking for a modern garage door, choose a modern entry door to match it. If you choose a traditional garage door, match it with a traditional entry door.
2. Match the design aesthetics and hardware: if you are using metal hardware (e.g., clavos, hinges, windows), make sure they are present on both the garage and entry doors.
3. Think about color: the colors of your doors should match one another. They should also differ from the color of the siding of your home. Choose a color for your doors that complements the overall aesthetic of your home.
Remember: the color, design and hardware used in your Cambek garage and entry doors can all be customized, allowing you to perfectly match your doors not only to each other but also to the overall design of your home.